II Nephi 18:18-22
18. Behold, I and the children whom the Lord hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the Lord of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.
19. And when they shall say unto you: Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep and mutter–should not a people seek unto their God for the living to hear from the dead?
20. To the law and to the testimony; and if they speak not according to this word, it is because there in no light in them.
21. And they shall pass through it hardly bestead and hungry, and it shall come to pass that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret themselves, and curse their king and their God, and look upward.
22. And they shall look unto the earth and behold trouble, and darkness, dimness of anguish, and shall be driven to darkness.