Wednesday June 9, 2010.
This morning we are up early for our journey to Erode. There is a brother there that we needed to visit with.Brother Vimal spoke to him when we first arrived at Chennai to let him know that we were in the South and would visit him. We left Chennai at 11am and arrived in Erode at 6pm. From there we took a Taxi to a Hotel. After getting settle in, we contacted our Brother and told him that we were in town and would like to see him in the morning if it was possible. He was willing to meet us the next morning. We then went about trying to find a place to eat. It took awhile but we found a place and by the time we got back to the Hotel it was 11:30pm. It was a long day. We praise the Lord for His strength.

June 10, 2010
Today we awoke around 7:30am showered and prepared for breakfast. We didn’t know where we would go. After Brother Jaitley and Kapoor joined us, we walked the streets looking for a breakfast place, which is not easy to fine in India since we didn’t know what to eat. We had to settle for coffee and some pastry. Brother Norm stopped at one place and our Brothers went to another. We got together later and went back to the rooms to wait for our Brother Dorairj to stop by. Brother Doraiji arrived at 1:30pm. It was a blessing to finally meet him. In 2002 we made an attempt to contact our brother with no success.

We talked with our brother for some time and learned that he had been part of a number of Churches. We explained to him the Church and wanted to know where he stood with the Church. We asked him did he have members that he wanted us to visit. We got a very slow answer which was yes. We were with our brother for three days and he never brought anyone by to see us neither did he take us to see anyone. We learned that he was not being true to us. When we departed, he came to the Train Station to see us off and there we were told that he would not join the Church. We thanked him for his time and wished him the best. We arrived back in Chennai at 7:30am on the morning of June 14th. We had breakfast ,showered and visited with the brothers about the trip. At 4:30pm we were off to Church in the town of Uraeapakkam. We arrived there about 6:30pm. At 6:45 service was started. Brother Norm and I taught this night and the Lord really blessed. We were able to get the people active and asking questions which was great. You knew from their reactions that they were understanding. After we finished speaking, there were requests for prayer which we did. While praying for one young man by the name of Abraham, the Lord spoke to him and called him as an Elder. We spoke to him about his call and he understood and excepted his calling. We praise the Lord for all His blessings. Brother Norm and I ordained him. It was a wonderful night in the Lord and we give Him all the glory. This was a long day also. We arrived back home about 11:30pm.

Tuesday June 15, 2010.
This morning we tried to sleep in but with the heat there is no way. We just tried to relax because this was the day that we left Chennai for New Delhi. We had a hot day today and now it’s 6pm and we are getting ready to depart the house of our brother Abraham. Just as we were getting ready to leave for the Train station a young couple came an asked for prayer. Of course we did it and was happy we did. We have their address and will stay in touch with them. Our taxi is here and we must go. Brother Abraham accompanied us to the bus station. He was there until it was time for us to depart.We had a blessed time in the South. May the Lord continue to direct the people.
We arrived in New Delhi at 8am on the morning of June 17, 2010. We thank the Lord for a safe journey.

Friday june 18, 2010.
Today we are up and about. We have a number of things that we must take care of today. Time is short and our tickets have changed. It was a hot busy day and we praise the Lord that we were able to get everything done that was needed. At 6:15pm we were at Church. The people were gathered for service. Brother Norm was the teacher for the night. The service went just great thanks to our Lord. It was a wonderful night in the Lord.

Sunday June 20, 2010.
This morning we went to the Church about 9:30am. We are among the first to arrive. Service was under- way at 10am. We began with song and prayer.The word was given and the Lord blessed. We had a number of visitors. Before service closed, there was prayer for the sick and those in need. It was a blessed time and we praise God for all His blessings. Thank you Lord for this day.

Monday June 21, 2010.
Today, brother Vimal had to work so brother Kapoor came over to escort us around the city to take care of personal things. At 5:30pm we were at our Brother Sita Ram’s home. He had invited us to have a study at his home. On Sunday Brother Sita was called by the Lord to the office of an Elder. This night at his home with his family he excepted the call and we ordained him. We had a wonderful study this night. Brother Norm taught on the Rapture that many christians believe in. By the word of God, he explained how christians are mislead. You can’t take part of the word and live on it .You must take all. The word says,” we must live by every word that comes from God”. It was a blessed night. Thank you Lord.
I can truly say that our time here in India has been a blessing and we praise the Lord for it all. I can also say that we need more time here, and everywhere we’ve been. That’s our feelings and thought. We know that we must be about the Fathers business. The Lord is with us and He is with the people. His promises is for sure.
We left India on the 24th of June and arrived in the Philippines on the 25th around 2:15pm. We had a wonderful flight from New Delhi to Hong Kong where we change from Air India to Philippines Air and continued on to Manilla.

May the Lord bless each and everyone this day.
Apostle Larry T. Gosier Williams.

Leave a Reply