The Word of The Lord
(Brought to mankind by an Angel)
One-hundred Twenty Sixth Message
I was sitting in my home listening to the news of a large earthquake, which affected my sisters home in Ridgecrest.
California and praying for her safety and that of her husband and home. The Messenger of the Lord, the Elijah, the
resurrected John the Baptist, appeared in my living room. I still had some things scattered about the couch where I was
seated that I was using to prepare for this coming Sunday’s Service.
I obtained my tablet, which I was using for notes for Sunday and he commanded me to write the message he had carried
from the throne of God.
He was dressed in the same robe he has worn in each of the visits and the light that radiated from him filled the entire
room. He placed his hand once again upon my right shoulder and greeted me as brothers do greet one another. I could feel
a warmth within my very being and a joy and a peace that goes beyond my ability to convey it here.
When he had finished giving me the Message from the Lord; he spoke briefly of the conditions of the world and the hour we
live in and also gave unto me words of private nature for guidance and to bring peace. He was with me for about an hour,
arriving at 1:20 pm on July 4, 2019.
Apostle Norman D. Lyles
1) Behold I come at the commandment of the Lord Jesus. I bring peace unto all who believe and follow the
Word of God. This is the Lord’s Church and shall be His Bride when she is prepared and He returns.
2) I am the Elijah, sent to prepare His Bride. I speak not my words, but the Words and Will of the Lord. His
Message is one of love and shall bring peace to all who heed and obey.
3) Behold how good and pleasant it is for the brethren to dwell in Unity. The Lord has witnessed those who
came in peace and Unity at the Assembly and will heal the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds; if they
will humble themselves before Him and seek His everlasting love and forgiveness.
4) Behold, thus saith the Lord, “I send an Angel before thee to keep thee in the way, and bring thee into a place
I have prepared. Obey His voice and provoke him not; for my name is in Him and I have sent Him, and the
words He speaks are My Words. The words he carries are as fullers soap and a refiner’s fire. If you obey His
voice and do all I speak; then I will be an enemy to thy enemies. My Angel shall go before thee, and shall utter
words that shall protect and guide thee.”
5) The Lord hath done that which he had devised; and has caused His Word to move among the nations with
power and truth. The Lord will do good unto them that wait upon Him, and to the souls that seeketh Him.
6) Acquaint now thyself with the Lord and be at peace: thereby His Mercy shall come upon thee. Lay His Words
upon thy heart.
7) The Lord is aware of the need and hour. He has sent His Lamp among His people and shall not forsake
them. As the Lord speaks, answer by your actions.
8) Let Apostle Larry Gosier Williams and Apostle Timothy Gosier, prepare themselves to journey to Nova
Scotia this spring to carry the Word of the Lord to those people. Let them labor for a time and return as the
Work in America has need of them. He will prepare the way before them as they go forth in humility and love;
He will magnify His Spirit in the words they carry to those people.
9) This life is the time for men to prepare to meet God; this life is the day to perform their labors. Do not
contend against the Holy Ghost but receive it. Take upon you the name of Christ and humble thyself before Him
that ye may live in thanksgiving all the days of your life. Rejoice for the many blessings and mercies He has
given unto thee.
10) Let the Church truly prepare this nation of America to be His Bride. Demonstrate your love through your
actions of carrying the Word with love and power as you build locals, for it is the Lord’s Will that none be lost
and all be warned.
11) Make straight thy ways. Show forth the love of Christ as you preach and teach repentance among the flocks.
Let all things be done in truth and justice. Let none speak lightly of the message and the Word, which has
come from God. All that do so have no place among the ministry of the Church of Christ with the Elijah
Message. Choose this day whom ye shall serve.
12) I have come to you in Peace and in Love. I am the Messenger of the Lord. You are to give this message
unto the Brethren, unto the Church, and unto the World. If some reject the Word, they reject not you, but the
Lord. Those who reject the Words I bring shall not be found among the faithful of the Lord.
13) “The days will come, all nations will call you blessed, for ye shall be a delightsome people,” saith the Lord.
14) Be of courage ye flocks of the nations, for the Lord thy God shall labor with you and provide His Hand upon
thee and protect thy paths. I have come with His Words: to direct, to bless, and guide. I shall return as He
commands and until the Work is finished. Amen